Please contact us through our website.
Counseling and advocacy for children and families. Preventive services, case management for youth at risk.
- cloth and board books (new), for ages birth to 3 years of age
- board games (new)
- craft supplies: construction paper, glue sticks, bead kits, boondoggle, models to assemble, markers, crayons, writing paper, drawing paper, stickers
- diapers (all sizes)
- health and beauty products (new): e.g., shampoo, deodorant, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- household items (new): e.g., sheets, pillows, blankets, flatware, dishes
- snack items, individually wrapped
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? Volunteer and you can!
For more details, visit our website at www.spcc-roch.org/#/volunteer
. Positions Available
- Supervised Visitation Monitor.
- Group Child Care Provider.
- WIC Support/Greeter.
(Note: WIC is a supplemental food and nutrition education program for Women, Infants and Children.)