Counseling and advocacy for children and families. Preventive services, case
management for youth at risk.
- cloth and board books (new), for ages birth to 3 years of age
- board games (new)
- craft supplies: construction paper, glue sticks, bead kits, boondoggle, models to assemble, markers, crayons, writing paper, drawing paper, stickers
- diapers (all sizes)
- health and beauty products (new): e.g., shampoo, deodorant, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- household items (new): e.g., sheets, pillows, blankets, flatware, dishes
- snack items, individually wrapped
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? Volunteer and you can!
SPCC has several volunteer positions available for the following counties:
Monroe - (585) 325-6101 • Ontario, Seneca, Yates, and Wayne - (585) 394-9240.
For more details, email us at email@example.com
Special Event Support.
Supervised Visitation Visit Monitor.
WIC Support and Child Care.
(Note: WIC is a supplemental food and nutrition education program for Women, Infants and Children.)